Ever wonder how those hot dog carts and food trucks end up in front of major home improvement retailers? The process doesn’t just happen overnight with an operator opening their food truck for business the next day! There’s a bit more to the process, but don’t worry, that’s what the Street Eats team is here for, to see you through the entire process.
Our Street Eats team works with operators from beginning to end to place their food unit at one of our major home improvement retailer clients. Operators provide service to customers while the Street Eats team grants those independent operators the right to operate food carts, kiosks, trailers, and trucks at national retailers, as well as manage the administrative logistics.
Attention Food Cart, Trailer, and Truck Operators! Our partnership with leading home improvement retailers has opportunities for placements at numerous stores throughout the U.S.!
Don’t see a location in your area, fill out the form below and let us know what location you are interested in and we will follow up!
Interested in becoming a Food Service Operator?
Ready to apply?
- Read the application/contract in its entirety.
- Complete the questionnaire and submit application.
- Once application is submitted, our team will confirm receipt and review application – the application and review process will typically take a minimum of 2-6 weeks.
- If we determine to award a placement to you, we will notify you in writing.
- Next, we will provide you a written Food Service Operator Agreement and a copy of our Operations Manual for you to review and sign.
- If we decide to complete the placement, we will then sign the Food Service Operator Agreement and return a copy to you. It is only at this point that a placement will have been awarded.
* Note that it is your responsibility to check with your local city/county to verify that food is allowed. You will also need to research for all permits and licenses